INTERIOR REDESIGN (next availability 2019)
What is Interior Redesign? It's the art of working with what you already own. A process that allows you to rearrange, reuse and repurpose your existing furnishings, artwork and treasures to give your space a fresh new look. A room is transformed by utilizing efficient design solutions to improve its functionality and visual appeal. Any room can benefit from a Redesign.
Our Interior Redesign service is a smart, accessible and sustainable approach to traditional interior design using what you already own and love.
In just one session, we can completely transform the look, feel and functionality of your space. Drawing on interior design principles, we offer instant solutions by creatively and thoughtfully rearranging your existing furniture and decor. We highlight your favorite pieces, and make your rooms come together in a way you never imagined was possible.
Interior Redesign can be applied to your home or business. It is perfect when:
- You desire a ‘new look’ without having to purchase anything
- You have a room you use all the time, but something just doesn’t ‘feel’ right or function well
- You've been dreaming of having a beautiful, healthy and organized space
- You have tried to decorate your home, and need help pulling it all together
- You have smaller budgets and tighter schedules
- You wish to get your home “holiday-ready” or would like to enjoy hosting fun gatherings and family visits
- You would like a fresh look, but feel overwhelmed to do it yourself
- When combining households with different styles
- When relocating to a new home or office
- When you need to incorporate space for children at home
If you don't know where to start or can't find the time or energy to do so, we're there for you! Our goal is to create a beautiful, inspiring and functional environment that you will love. We’ll always keep your style and budget in mind.
How it works:
We keep our process lean and simple for our clients, optimizing time and resources to provide a service with the highest quality while being a cost-effective alternative.
1) We begin with a brief online questionnaire to get to know your needs and desires for the project.
You provide visual information consisting of photos of the room(s) you wish to redesign.
2) We process the information and present a proposal. Upon approval, we schedule a day for your Interior Redesign session.
3) On the day of your Redesign session we begin with a walkthrough of the space and ask additional in-depth questions we prepare in advance prior to beginning the session in order to cater the result in the best way possible.
4) After the in-depth interview we proceed to rearrange your furnishings and decor in order to achieve the look, feel and functionality you wish to have in your space.
If you need new additions (e.g., art, accessories, furnishings) to complete your room’s new look after the Interior Redesign session,
we are happy to assist you further. Learn more about our Interior Redesign+ service.
Interior Redesign Fees:
For one average sized room, Project Fees start at $2,000 per room.
Includes 2 designers.